Can you believe we are a month out from our second birthday?? So we thought this year we'd throw a party, and we'd love if you could help us send out the invitations in the form of this blinkie :
As a thank you to those who add this blinkie to their blog we have a little something for you :) Simply follow the instructions below and you could be the randomly selected winner of 2 6 x 4 sets of your choice!!
- Copy and paste the above code and add it to your sidebar.
- Include the blinkie in a post with a link back to the ABS blog letting everyone know about our Birthday Celebrations, and where they can pick up their very own blinkie.
- Add the link to your post in the Inlinkz box below or on the ABS blog.
- On the 7th September we will select a random winner just before our party begins!
Now how will we be celebrating??
Come Join the Party!!
It's time to party because we are turning two! We have a week of celebrations planned and you won't want to miss a day!
8th September - Challenge hosted by Sue W & Kylie
Join Sue and Kylie on their blogs for a fun challenge!
10th September - Challenge hosted by Sue K & Stephanie
Join Sue and Stephanie on their blogs for another fun challenge!
12th September - Challenge hosted by & Marion
Join Patti and Marion on their blogs for the last fun challenge!
All challenges will finish on the 14th September at 12.00pm AEST, so if you miss the first one you can still catch up!
Enter any of the challenges for a chance to win 1 6 x 4 set of your choice and 3 packs 6mm Sprinkles! Winners will be announced on the 14th September on each of the DT blogs.
To be eligible to win the major prize you must :
- Join in ALL three challenges
- Add your name to the inlinkz code specially designated on the ABS blog.
The entire August release AND 6 packs of 6mm Sprinkles, value $142.20 (RRP)!
The major prize winner will be announced on our birthday - 15th September!!! So be sure to check back in :)
We would also love for you to follow the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog or follow us on Facebook! Every connection helps us to let others know about our stamps and other products, and we would appreciate your support :) But don't feel you have to :)