Well it's not been a good start to the new year for me with the one thing I wanted to achieve this year being 'organised'! I will have the Kusudama tutorial up very soon...I did go to edit the video the other day but found that I'd zoomed in too much and all you could see was the back of my very dotty hand lol!
This week the Belles and I are sharing some sneak peeks of our new sets due for release on the 14th! We have five new sets coming and we are very excited about showing them to you :) We also have two brand new Belles joining the regular team! Welcome Therese and Jess!!
Black, White & Silver is actually very easy to work with because it looks so crisp and clean I think. My card today uses the sketch from Card Patterns :
Pop by the other Belles and our Guest Belle for January - Cath - to see what they have to show :)
So would you like to play along with us?? We have a $10.00 Gift Voucher up for grabs, and simple guidelines to work by :
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)